Saturday 30 January 2010

Crystal clear day but so cold.

Spent most of the day working on the computer,  so many things to bring up to date, then about 3:00pm we decided that we were wasting a perfectly good day.  With all the misirable weather we have had it's imperative to get out and enjoy the nice ones. 

It's Spring tide tommorrow and a particularly low one at that so I decided that the rocks along slippery ledge would be showing themselves rather well and with the good light was an opportnity not to miss.  I am way off getting stunning pictures and need to hone my photography skills a whole load more but I'm enjoying trying.    This one straight from the camera is quite pleasing Maybe tommorrow I can get down to Studland and take some piccys there .  Unfortunately it looks like it will be overcast.  Ho Hum.

No comments:

Post a Comment