Wednesday 13 January 2010

Argh No Internet

It is not until the internet fails that you start to realise how much you rely on it. No emails to start with, no google, no weather. All things I rely on in the morning to help shape the day. I am such an Internet nerd/ silver surfer.


Typical day, get up switch on computer. Make tea,

Check emails for action items,

check weather to see if suitable for sailing, walking photography or staying in.

I do a bit of spread betting so need to check portfolio for any emergencies.


Then I can get on with the day!


But even then I find myself returning to Google time and again, What was the name of that actor in the film? Is there a recipe to use up the item in the fridge. What is the part number for the battery in my phone?, must put mustard on the tesco order, where can I buy? ..... and on it goes.


Picture for today is a friendly (and hungrey Thrush) in the garden

No comments:

Post a Comment