Monday 11 January 2010

Personal Injury gone mad

I hadn't been to the dentist in four years but I went again today for the second time this year. The filling I had on Monday last week lasted about 12 hours, today the dentist says it doesn't need filling ! and will be fine as long as I look after it. Why did he fill it in the first place HUH!


It was nice to get out without being numbingly cold. Driving across Stoborough common I came across some cold ponies very reluctant to get out of the road. don't blame them though as the fields were very icy and slippery.


Talking of icy and slippery, It's a well known fact that the hyena's and jackals of this world will try and make a bob or two out of any accident by making it your fault. Can't walk on the pavement outside? Oh what to do? Clear it and open yourself to the possibility of prosecution and a fat claim or go out and break your leg on the ice. I believe that people that make such claims should face the possibility of prosecution and jail if it's found to be their own fault.





















Down at the boat yard the water had frozen in the marina. not that anyone was likely to be going out.


No comments:

Post a Comment